In order to avoid the possibility of misunderstanding we strongly recommend that you conduct a detailed interview with all potential baby sitters before the commencement of any engagement, and record the results of this interview in writing. This aide-memoire has been prepared to assist in this interview, and contains all the questions that most commonly arise. Please use it as the basis of your interview.
Baby sitter's name:
1. Please tell us about your experience in looking after children.
2. What sort of things do you like to do to get children active?
3. What would you do if one of the children felt poorly and we weren't at home?
4. Do you smoke?
5. Can you cook simple meals suitable for children?
6. (If you have pets.) Do you like pets?
7. What are your views on discipline, and how would you deal with unruly children?
8. (If you require your baby sitter to be able to drive.) Can you drive?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. When could you start (please give an exact date)?
11. Have you got any holidays planned over the next few months?
Please prepare answers to the following questions that a potential baby sitter is likely to ask.
About the job
About the children
About the home and the locality
Made by StudioSimple